If you’re an owner of a Filofax, you’re most likely the sort that is faithfully attached to pen and paper, rather than using the latest computer application to keep track of your busy schedule.
But that’s not to say that you don’t
own an iPad, right? So where better to store it than a Filofax iPad case, designed to be just as clever and useful as the original Filofax – and made from the same beautiful genuine leather?
Your iPad Air replaces the usual Filofax inserts when it comes to the Holborn iPad Case, but it will still be surrounded by clever features. Designed for simultaneous paper and iPad use, the Holborn iPad Case includes a ruled A5 notepad and a secure 360° rotatable iPad frame that can be stood up for use in multiple viewing positions.
Accompanied by card and note pockets, pen and stylus loops, and multidirectional notepad pockets, this iPad case embraces the new generation of daily organisation.
Holborn iPad Air Case features:
- Made from genuine buffalo leather.
- Zippered closure, and snap-button fastening to keep zip-pull out of the way.
- Designed for simultaneous paper and iPad use.
- 360° rotatable iPad frame that can be stood up for use in multiple viewing positions.
- Multidirectional notepad pocket.
- Credit card and note pockets.
- Pen and stylus loops.
- Includes an A5 notepad with tearaway pages.
- Suitable for use with the iPad Air (1st generation) only.
- Please note: iPad is pictured for illustrative purposes only and is not included, sorry.
Dimensions: 22 x 26.5 x 2cm.