Based in Portland, the Finex Cast Iron Cookware company is a dedicated team of skilled artisans, whose aim is to create the kind of cookware that can be passed down through generations.
Renowned for their cast iron skillets, Finex put their own contemporary spin on American cast iron cookware of the past. They also polish their easy-release cooking surfaces to leave more food on your plate, and less in your pan!
Finex cast iron cookware features thicker castings to accommodate for modern searing techniques and ergonomic stainless steel spring handles that remain cool in the hand, so you can transfer your culinary creations from stovetop or oven to plate with ease. The hand-polished brass accents also lend a touch of refinement to the cookware, making Finex the kind of cookware that will inspire an envious glance or two from your guests!
Skillet Lid features:
- Handmade in the USA.
- Made from heavyweight cast iron.
- Heavy lid with integrated self-basting rings for moisture control.
- Lid features a removable brass knob.
- Hand-seasoned with natural organic flax seed oil.
- Suitable for use on all stovetops, ovens and grills.
- Designed for use with the Finex 29cm Skillet (sold separately)
- Hand wash recommended and dry to preserve the oil finish.
Interior Diameter: 28cm.