“Houston, do you read?” takes on a whole new meaning with the Fisher Space Pen!
This is the only pen on the market that has literally been to space and back. Since 1967, it’s been on every manned mission with both American and Russian astronauts.
With a Space Pen, you can write upside down, underwater, in freezing temperatures, in boiling temperatures, over grease, and even in a vacuum (!) with style. Not only is the pen as attractive as an earth-bound model, it has a tungsten-carbide ballpoint which allows you to write for longer, more cleanly, and more consistently. This is because the Space Pen’s ink has been pressurised and filled with visco-elastic ink, unlike regular ballpoint pens, which rely on gravity to function.
This little over-achieving Space Pen has been taken to even greater heights (pun intended) with the inclusion of a silicone stylus tip. This lets you use the touchscreen on smart phone or tablet computer with greater accuracy – which is great if you need to tweet something from space.
The Fisher Space Pen - there’s nothing on Earth like it!
Bullet Chromed Space Pen with Silicone Stylus features:
- Made in the USA.
- Chromed finish.
- Withstands temperatures of -34°C to 121°C.
- Rubber grip makes writing more comfortable.
- Stylus tip lets you operate most touchscreen devices.
- Writes underwater, upside down, over most grease, and in a vacuum.
- Thixotropic black ink in pressurised reservoir writes at any angle.
- Precision steel socket and tungsten-carbide ballpoint.
- Presented in a Fisher Space Pen storage case.
- Estimated shelf-life of 100 years.