“Houston, do you read?” takes on a whole new meaning with the Fisher Space Pen.
The Fisher Space Pen is the only pen on the market that has literally been to space and back. Since 1967, a Fisher Space Pen has been on every manned mission with both American and Russian astronauts.
Developed for astronauts to use in space, the Space Pen lets you write upside down, underwater, in freezing temperatures, in boiling temperatures, over grease…and even in a vacuum. Not only is the pen as attractive as any earth-bound writing instrument - it has a tungsten-carbide ball point which allows you to write more consistently for longer.
It doesn’t matter what you’re writing, Fisher’s slimline CH4 Space Pen will help you write it in style. This long, sleek, polished chrome pen feels light in the hand – a reminder of its space-age origin – and it writes like a dream.
Fisher’s Space Pen collection: there’s no pen on Earth quite like it!
CH4 Slimline Space Pen features:
- Made in America.
- Polished chrome finish.
- Slimline design.
- Withstands temperatures between -34°C and 121°C.
- Writes underwater, upside down, over most grease, and in a vacuum.
- Thixotropic ink in pressurised reservoir writes at any angle.
- Precision steel socket and tungsten-carbide ballpoint.
- Press the end of the pen down to write, then click the button on the side when you’re finished to click the ballpoint back into place.
- Presented in a Fisher Space Pen storage case.
- Estimated shelf-life of one hundred years.
Finish: Polished Chrome.