“Houston, do you read?” takes on a whole new meaning with a Fisher Space Pen.
This is the only pen on the market that has literally been to space and
back. Since 1967, it’s been on every manned mission with both American
and Russian astronauts.
With a Space Pen, you can write upside down, underwater, in freezing
temperatures, in boiling temperatures, over grease, and even in zero
gravity with style. This is achieved by combining a tungsten-carbide
ballpoint with thixotropic ink, hermetically sealed under such pressure
that it can write just about anywhere for a very, very long time, and without the need for gravity like regular pens.
The sleek bullet-shaped body of the Infinium Chrome Space Pen is in a class of its own, writing for three times longer than an ordinary ballpoint pen and far longer than even Fisher’s standard space pens (so you can see where it got its name from!). Noticeably lightweight with a brilliant chrome finish, this pen offers both style and comfort.
Infinium Chrome Space Pen with Black Ink features:
- Made in the USA.
- Brilliant chrome finish.
- Thixotropic black ink in pressurised reservoir writes at any angle.
- Writes underwater, upside down, over most grease, at zero gravity, and in a vacuum.
- Withstands temperatures of -34°C to 121°C.
- Capped design, with black ink.
- Writes three times longer than ordinary ballpoint pens, and longer than standard space pens.
- Presented in a Fisher Space Pen storage case.