“Houston, do you read?” takes on a whole new meaning with the Fisher Space Pen!
This is the only pen on the market that has literally been to space and
back. Since 1967, it’s been on every manned mission with both American
and Russian astronauts.
With a Space Pen, you can write upside down, underwater, in freezing
temperatures, in boiling temperatures, over grease, and even in a vacuum
(!) with style. Not only is the pen as attractive as an earth-bound
model, it has a tungsten-carbide ballpoint which allows you to write for
longer, more cleanly, and more consistently. This is because the Space
Pen’s ink has been pressurised and filled with visco-elastic ink, unlike
regular ballpoint pens, which rely on gravity to function.
Always trying to improve on their original design, Fisher has now created a single pen with a multitude of writing styles. This quad-function pen allows you to write in black ink, red ink, pencil or use your pen as a stylus in the simplest way possible. There’s no awkward buttons to press – to operate, just hold the pen horizontally to the ground, with the name of the desire point facing up, and then push the top button. Like magic, the correct tip is selected!
The Fisher Space Pen: there’s nothing on Earth like it!
Quad-Function Space Pen features:
- Made in the USA.
- Gunmetal grey, chromed finish.
- Four pen functions in one: black, red, pencil and stylus.
- To operate, just hold the pen horizontally to the ground, with the name of
the desire point facing up, and then push the top button.
- Side retract button.
- Withstands temperatures of -34°C to 121°C.
- Rubber grip makes writing more comfortable.
- Stylus tip lets you operate most touchscreen devices.
- Writes underwater, upside down, over most grease, and in a vacuum.
- Thixotropic black ink in pressurised reservoir writes at any angle.
- Precision steel socket and tungsten-carbide ballpoint.
- Presented in a Fisher Space Pen storage case.
- Estimated shelf-life of 100 years.