“Houston, do you read?” takes on a whole new meaning with a Fisher Space Pen.
This is the only pen on the market that has literally been to space and
back. Since 1967, it’s been on every manned mission with both American
and Russian astronauts.
With a Space Pen, you can write upside down, underwater, in freezing
temperatures, in boiling temperatures, over grease, and even in zero
gravity with style. This is achieved by combining a tungsten-carbide
ballpoint with thixotropic ink, hermetically sealed under such pressure
that it can write just about anywhere for a very, very long time, and without the need for gravity like regular pens.
Chances are however, that your Fisher Space Pen won’t last forever
(nothing does, after all!) – so you’ll be needing a refill especially
designed for the job. Fisher’s refills include a Parker-style adapter,
and are hermetically sealed just like the cartridge your pen was
originally supplied with.
There really is nothing else on Earth like a Fisher.
Space Pen Fine Blue Ballpoint Refill features:
- Made in the USA.
- Writes in fine, blue ink.
- Includes Parker pen style adapter.
- Withstands temperatures of -34°C to 121°C.
- Writes underwater, upside down, over most grease, and in a vacuum.
- Thixotropic ink in pressurised reservoir writes at any angle.
- Precision steel socket and tungsten-carbide ballpoint allow you to write cleanly and consistently.