“Houston, do you read?” takes on a whole new meaning with a Fisher Space Pen.
This is the only pen on the market that has literally been to space and
back. Since 1967, it’s been on every manned mission with both American
and Russian astronauts.
With a Space Pen, you can write upside down, underwater, in freezing
temperatures, in boiling temperatures, over grease, and even in zero
gravity with style. This is achieved by combining a tungsten-carbide
ballpoint with thixotropic ink, hermetically sealed under such pressure
that it can write just about anywhere for a very, very long time, and without the need for gravity like regular pens.
The X-750 Explorer Space Pen range might look small, but place the cap
on its end, and you’ll create a full size, well-weighted and balanced
pen, which has been paired with a rubberised grip for comfortable
extended use. Its all-metal barrel shines with a metallic blue finish,
while on the very end of the pen you’ll find a stylus – perfect for
tapping away on your phone or tablet computer.
X-750 Explorer Space Pen with Stylus features:
- Made in the USA.
- Body made from metal, with a polished finish.
- Chromed pocket clip, and rubberised grip for comfortable extended use.
- Withstands temperatures of -34°C to 121°C.
- Writes underwater, upside down, over most grease, and in a vacuum.
- Thixotropic ink in pressurised reservoir writes at any angle.
- Precision steel socket and tungsten-carbide ballpoint allow you to write cleanly and consistently.
- Cap can be placed on the end of the pen to reate a full size, well-weighted and balanced pen.
- Stylus on end of cap allows you to navigate touch-screen devices, such as phones and tablet computers, with ease and accuracy.
- Presented in a Fisher Space Pen storage case.