“Houston, do you read?” takes on a whole new meaning with a Fisher Space Pen.
This is the only pen on the market that has literally been to space and
back. Since 1967, it’s been on every manned mission with both American
and Russian astronauts.
With a Space Pen, you can write upside down, underwater, in freezing
temperatures, in boiling temperatures, over grease, and even in a vacuum
(!) with style. Not only is the pen as attractive as an earth-bound
model, it has a tungsten-carbide ballpoint which allows you to write for
longer, more cleanly, and more consistently. This is because the Space
Pen’s ink has been pressurised and filled with visco-elastic ink, unlike
regular ballpoint pens, which rely on gravity to function.
The X-750 Explorer Space Pen range might look small, but place the cap
on its end, and you’ll create a full size, well-weighted and balanced
pen, which has been paired with a rubberised grip for comfortable
extended use. Its all-metal barrel shines with a unique, textured finish, for a sleek, stylish accessory.
X-750 Explorer Space Pen features:
- Made in the USA.
- Body made from metal, with a unique textured finish.
- Chromed pocket clip, and rubberised grip for comfortable extended use.
- Withstands temperatures of -34°C to 121°C.
- Writes underwater, upside down, over most grease, and in a vacuum.
- Thixotropic ink in pressurised reservoir writes at any angle.
- Precision steel socket and tungsten-carbide ballpoint allow you to write cleanly and consistently.
- Cap can be placed on the end of the pen to reate a full size, well-weighted and balanced pen.
- Presented in a Fisher Space Pen storage case.
Colour: Silver Vein.