It seems that everywhere you look these days, you see the vibrant, dynamic and diverse prints of Florence Broadhurst.
And with good reason! After all, in all of Australia’s history, few
designers have been quite as influential as the Queensland-born
entrepreneur. Florence re-drew and coloured Australia with vibrant
patterns and palettes she brought home from her fascinating travels
overseas – and so formidable was her creative mind, that her patterns
continue to appeal to people today.
Now, part of Florence’s work can be yours, with the Florence
Broadhurst luggage collection, which takes all of the classic features of soft-side
luggage, and combines it with Florence’s wonderful patterns.
The Aubrey II Beauty Case is definitely for those who can’t leave a
single thing at home. This chic case boasts a large storage capacity, an
internal zippered pouch (which can be detached and carried separately,
if you please), elastic straps to hold on to bottles of perfume or
shampoo, plus a mirror on the underside of the lid. Carry it over your
shoulder, or use the ride along luggage strap to sit your beauty case
securely on top of any suitcase via its telescopic trolley handle.
Aubrey II Beauty Case features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Printed pattern is based on the archived prints of Australian design legend, Florence Broadhurst.
- Made from polyester, and lined in fuchsia fabric.
- Zippered closure.
- Sturdy external carry handle and detachable shoulder strap.
- External zippered pocket opens at either end.
- Mirror on underside of lid.
- Internal elastic straps hold bottles upright.
- Zippered pouch unbuttons from inside of beauty case, to be used as a smaller makeup pouch.
- Wipe-clean internal base.
Dimensions: 33cm (l) x 22cm (w) x 21cm (h).