It seems that everywhere you look these days, you see the vibrant, dynamic and diverse prints of Florence Broadhurst.
And with good reason! After all, in all of Australia’s history, few
designers have been quite as influential as the Queensland-born
entrepreneur. Florence re-drew and coloured Australia with vibrant
patterns and palettes she brought home from her fascinating travels
overseas – and so formidable was her creative mind, that her patterns
continue to appeal to people today.
You can now find Florence’s spectacular patterns all over the country;
from wallpapers in restaurants and swanky homes, to luggage collections
such as Aubrey II. This deep grey and black range possesses all the
classic features of soft-side
luggage, including large
packing capacities, four roller wheels to keep things smooth
in transit, and lockable zips for extra security.
It’s the sort of luggage Florence herself definitely
would have travelled with!
Aubrey II Spinner Case features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Soft case is fully lined in burgundy fabric.
- Faux red leather detailing.
- Four 360° spinning wheels for ease of movement.
- Extendible lightweight aluminium trolley handle with multiple heights.
- Expandable design.
- Top and side haul handles.
- Front exterior zip pocket.
- Packing straps at base of main compartment.
- Inner lid garment storage divides main compartment like a curtain, equipped with two pockets.
- Inner zippered pocket along interior wall for small items you need to keep track of while you travel.
- All exterior zips are lockable with your own padlocks.
- Includes a bonus combination lock.
- 5 year warranty against manufacturer's faults.
Weight: 3.8 kg.
Volume: 77.4 Litres.
Dimensions: 60cm (h) x 43cm (w) x 30cm (d, expanded).