It seems that everywhere you look these days, you see the vibrant, dynamic and diverse prints of Florence Broadhurst.
And with good reason! After all, in all of Australia’s history, few
designers have been quite as influential as the Queensland-born
entrepreneur. Florence re-drew and coloured Australia with vibrant
patterns and palettes she brought home from her fascinating travels
overseas – and so formidable was her creative mind, that her patterns
continue to appeal to people today.
You can now find Florence’s spectacular patterns all over the country;
from wallpapers in restaurants and swanky homes, to luggage collections
such as Aubrey II. This deep grey and black range possesses all the
classic features of soft-side
luggage, including large, organised
packing capacities, roller wheels to keep things smooth
in transit, and lockable external zippers for additional security.
It’s the sort of luggage Florence herself definitely
would have travelled with!
Aubrey II Trolley Bag features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Soft trolley bag is fully lined in fuchsia fabric.
- Two roller wheels for ease of movement.
- Extandable lightweight aluminium trolley handle.
- Top carry handle.
- Front exterior zip pockets.
- Interior zip pocket and padded compartment for your iPad, tablet computer or notebook.
- 5 year warranty against manufacturer's faults.
Weight: 2.8 kg.
Volume: 33 Litres.
Dimensions: 40cm x 46cm x 20cm.