Florence Broadhurst painted Australia with vibrant patterns and palettes inspired by her travels overseas – and so formidable was her creative mind, that her patterns continue to appeal to people today.
But upon her death at age 79, Florence’s work disappeared…until Sydney’s Signature Prints and Signature Design Archive decided to bring her art to the international stage once again. And now, part of it can be yours, within the Florence Broadhurst luggage collection.
With a tough polycarbonate exterior that is decorated with a vintage-look brocade pattern, Florence Broadhurst’s Brocade Hardside Cosmetic Case is fashionable yet functional. The main compartment opens to reveal two elasticised pouches, a centre zip pocket and four elastic loops for holding bottles and brushes, while the external zippers are lockable to ensure security when travelling.
Brocade Hardside Cosmetic Case features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Exterior made from tough polycarbonate.
- Fully lined with polyester.
- Two feet for stability.
- Top haul handle and an adjustable shoulder strap.
- Zippered main compartment with two elasticised pouches, a centre zip pocket and four elasticed loops for bottles and brushes.
- External zippers are lockable.
Dimensions: 25cm (h) x 33cm (w) x 17cm (d).