Florence Broadhurst painted Australia with vibrant patterns and palettes inspired by her travels overseas – and so formidable was her creative mind, that her patterns continue to appeal to people today.
But upon her death at age 79, Florence’s work disappeared…until Sydney’s Signature Prints and Signature Design Archive decided to bring her art to the international stage once again. And now, part of it can be yours, within the Florence Broadhurst luggage collection.
With a tough polycarbonate exterior that is decorated with a vintage-look brocade pattern, Florence Broadhurst’s Brocade Hardside Mobile Office is fashionable yet functional. The two roller wheels and extendable trolley handle allow for easy manoeuvrability, while the main compartment - with zippered pockets, packing straps and a removable, padded laptop case – offers plenty of storage space.
Brocade Hardside Mobile Office features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Exterior made from tough polycarbonate.
- Fully lined with polyester.
- Two roller wheels for ease of movement.
- Extendable lightweight aluminium trolley handle with multiple heights.
- Top haul handle.
- Spacious main compartment with packing straps and a zippered mesh pocket in the centre.
- Large zippered pocket n the underside of the lid.
- Removable, padded laptop case for tablets up to 16".
- External zippers are lockable.
Dimensions: 34cm (h) x 41cm (w) x 19cm (d).