Florence Broadhurst painted Australia with vibrant patterns and palettes inspired by her travels overseas – and so formidable was her creative mind, that her patterns continue to appeal to people today.
But upon her death at age 79, Florence’s work disappeared…until Sydney’s Signature Prints and Signature Design Archive decided to bring her art to the international stage once again. And now, part of it can be yours, within the Florence Broadhurst luggage collection.
With a tough polycarbonate exterior that is decorated with a vintage-look brocade pattern, Florence Broadhurst’s Brocade Hardside Spinner Cases are fashionable yet functional. The four 360° spinner wheels and extendable trolley handle allow for easy manoeuvrability, while the spacious main compartment - with a plethora of pockets, packing straps and expandable zippers – offers plenty of storage space.
Brocade Hardside Spinner Case features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Exterior made from tough polycarbonate.
- Fully lined with polyester.
- Four 360° spinning wheels for ease of movement.
- Extendable lightweight aluminium trolley handle with multiple heights.
- Top and side haul handles.
- Spacious main compartment with packing straps.
- Main compartment features a large zippered pocket, zippered mesh pocket and a small zip pocket in the middle.
- Expandable zippers allow for additional storage space.
- Three side studs for stability when resting on the luggage carousel.
- In-built TSA security combination lock. While travelling in America only, airport security staff can open the lock without needing to know your code or breaking the lock, in case they need to check your bag's contents.
Dimensions: 70cm (h) x 48cm (w) x 28cm (d).