Florence Broadhurst painted Australia with vibrant patterns and palettes inspired by her travels overseas – and so formidable was her creative mind, that her patterns continue to appeal to people today.
But upon her death at age 79, Florence’s work disappeared…until Sydney’s Signature Prints and Signature Design Archive decided to bring her art to the international stage once again. And now, part of it can be yours, within the Florence Broadhurst collection of bathroom textiles.
Bring beautiful design in to every corner of your home, even your
bathroom, with Florence Broadhurt’s fabulous oriental-inspired Chinese Key pattern. Applied to
bath towels, hand towels and bath mats, this pattern translates perfectly on to
embossed cotton jacquard, providing a luxurious fabric that will swiftly dry you off. A
fabulous colour palette awaits you, for eclectic mixing or tonal
Daily Deal Essentials:
Chinese Key Bath Mat features:
- This Daily Deal will be available until 10am on Wednesday the 14th of December, unless we run out of stock first.
- Designed in Australia.
- Based on the archived works of Australian design legend, Florence Broadhurst.
- Woven from 100% embossed cotton jacquard.
- Print helps to soak up water after bath-time.
- Gentle machine wash recommended.
Dimensions: 60cm x 85cm.