Florence Broadhurst painted Australia with vibrant patterns and palettes inspired by her travels overseas – and so formidable was her creative mind, that her patterns continue to appeal to people today.
But upon her death at age 79, Florence’s work disappeared…until Sydney’s Signature Prints and Signature Design Archive decided to bring her art to the international stage once again. And now, part of it can be yours, within the Florence Broadhurst collection of kitchenware.
Decorated with Florence's signature Cockatoo pattern, which sees native cockatoos perched amongst the foliage, the Kitchen in a Bag Set will lend a touch of Australiana to your kitchen. Woven from cotton, this set is comprised of a matching apron, oven glove and tote bag, all of which will make your kitchen life a bit easier and serve as functional art for the home.
Kitchen In A Bag Set features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Based on the archived works of Australian design legend, Florence Broadhurst.
- Each piece is made from 100% cotton.
- One size fits most apron is adjustable via D-rings and straps around the neck and waist.
- Apron features front pockets.
- Presented in a matching tote.
- Machine washable.
- Apron – 80 x 90cm.
- Double Oven Glove – 19 x 90cm.
- Tote Bag – 31 x 33cm.