It seems that everywhere you look these days, you see the vibrant, dynamic and diverse prints of Florence Broadhurst.
And with good reason! After all, in all of Australia’s history, few designers have been quite as influential as the Queensland-born entrepreneur. Throughout the 1960’s and 70’s, Florence re-drew and coloured Australia with vibrant patterns and palettes she brought home from her fascinating travels overseas – and so formidable was her creative mind, that her patterns continue to appeal to people today.
Florence had a fascination with Oriental patterns…and it shows upon the Japanese Fans Cushion. Made from luxuriously soft cotton, beautifully angled lines lend a sense of excitement to the print of these cushions, like the movements in a Japanese Bon Odori dance. They’re almost as flamboyant as Florence herself!
Japanese Fans Cushion features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Based on the archived works of Australian design legend, Florence Broadhurst.
- Cotton exterior with a double-sided print.
- Anti-mould, water resistant and UV fade resistant.
- Includes synthetic cushion insert.
- Cold gentle machine wash recommended.
Design: Japanese Fans.
Dimensions: 55cm x 55cm.