It is a very rare thing indeed that a style icon born in the 1800s
continues to inspire, fascinate and gather fans to this very day.
Such is the case of Florence Broadhurst – the Australian entrepreneur
who re-drew and coloured Australia, bringing home patterns and palettes
from her travels to inspire fashion-forward interior design. Her
beautiful artwork, transformed in to hand-printed wallpapers, was always
dynamic and diverse.
But upon her death at age seventy-nine, Florence’s work disappeared… Now, it’s
enjoying a resurgence not just in Australia, but around the world. It’s
art and design so beautiful, even the creative director of international
brand Kate Spade called it “ground-breaking and sensational.” And now,
part of it can be yours, with the Florence Broadhurst collection of
The Patchwork collection possesses all the classic features of soft-side
luggage and combines it with Florence’s wonderful patterns. The
Patchwork Work Tote is for the everyday businesswoman, with a padded compartment for most laptops and tablet computers, so you’ll never be far from the essentials.
It’s the sort of luggage Florence herself definitely
would have travelled with.
Patchwork Work Tote Bag features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Made from polyester, and lined in burgundy fabric.
- Zippered main closure.
- Two exterior vertical zip pockets.
- Generous main compartment with zip pocket on inside.
- Padded compartment fits most 15" laptops, tablet computers, etc.
- Base studs for stability.
- Removable and adjustable shoulder strap with padding.
- 5 year warranty against manufacturer's faults.
Dimensions: 31 x 42 x 11cm.