It is a very rare thing indeed that a style icon born in the 1800s continues to inspire, fascinate and gather fans to this very day.
Such is the case of Florence Broadhurst – the Australian entrepreneur who re-drew and coloured Australia, bringing home patterns and palettes from her travels to inspire fashion-forward interior design. Her beautiful artwork, transformed in to hand-printed wallpapers, was always dynamic and diverse.
But upon her death at age 79, Florence’s work disappeared… Now, it’s enjoying a resurgence not just in Australia, but around the world. It’s art and design so beautiful, even the creative director of international brand Kate Spade called it “ground-breaking and sensational.” And now, part of it can be yours, with the Florence Broadhurst collection of luggage.
The Spanish Honeycomb collection embodies the versatility and intricate pattern-work that has come to define Florence Broadhurst's signature style. Made from durable polyester, with faux leather detailing and an adjustable shoulder strap, this stylish cross body bag can keep up with the modern traveller. The zippered main compartment features plenty of storage space, with an open phone pocket, two pen pockets, and a pocket for your wallet, while the padded laptop sleeve means you never have to travel without your favourite piece of technology!
Spanish Honeycomb Cross Body Bag features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Exterior made from durable polyester, with faux leather detailing.
- Fully lined with honeycomb polyester.
- Zippered main compartment provides plenty of storage space.
- Main compartment features an open phone pocket, pocket for your wallet and two pen pockets.
- Padded laptop sleeve is suitable for iPads tablets up to 11".
- Exterior zippered pocket for additional storage.
- 5 year warranty against manufacturer's faults.
Design: Spanish Honeycomb.
Dimensions: 28cm (w) x 21.5cm (h) x 7cm (d).