Some things just stand out…
Like Foppapedretti! Sure the name might be long, but that’s not the only reason why they’re recognisable. The name Foppapedretti stands out because it represents sheer beauty, quality and craftsmanship, and (because like everything Italian) it’s so utterly stylish.
From the moment when Ezio Foppapedretti began his business selling hand-crafted wooden children’s toys in 1945, right up to today, every single Foppapedretti product has been made in Italy. While they’ve expanded from selling toys into creating homewares, baby products and furnishings, the same basic principles of excellence and attention to detail have remained.
If you tell people you love Foppapedretti, chances are they’ll ask you whether you have the
Gulliver Clothes Drying Rack. This ingeniously compact drying rack opens up to give you twenty-seven metres of drying line space, with extending racks that can be folded out to hold as much or as little clothing as you wish. It’s durable, stable and lightweight, and when it’s not in use, it folds up compactly (while still standing) and can be rolled away.
Thankfully there are still people out there who refuse to compromise on quality, and you’ll find them at Foppapedretti.
Gulliver Clothes Drying Rack features:
- Made in Italy.
- Made from natural-finish beechwood and coated aluminium.
- Features four castor wheels for manoeuvrability.
- Wheels lock in place to keep Gulliver Clothes Drying Rack stable.
- Drying racks fold out from the side, front and back to allow you to create as much or as little drying space as you wish.
- Includes a peg holder with six pegs.
- Sturdy, durable construction.
- Folds up easily (and remains standing) for amazingly compact storage.
- Suitable for indoor use.
Dimensions when compact: 103cm (h) x 12cm (w) x 55cm (d).
Dimensions when upright: 103cm (h) x 83cm (w) x 55cm (d).
Dimensions with racks fully extended: 103cm (h) x 173cm (w) x 79cm (d).