Forgetful Gentleman, established in 1998, was created by two self-confessed ‘forgetful gentlemen’ to help out blokes just like themselves.
The idea is that although being a gentleman is important, and has so many benefits, the modern world makes it increasingly more difficult to be one (cue: forgetfulness).
Each piece that they create has been fashioned with only the finest materials (because a gentleman knows the value of quality) in beautiful, masculine designs. Yet there is a subtle element of tongue-in-cheek which gives each piece an endearing quality.
This Forgetful Gentleman Letterpress Correspondence Kit will encourage a budding gentleman to say all the important things (and hand written too - swoon
!). The cards and envelopes say all the right things, in a decidedly elegant and masculine way. For example, the Love You
notecard features a simple Queen of Hearts playing card image. Because a true gentleman knows how to say “I love you”, and he also plays a mean game of poker.
Forgetfulness is no longer an excuse - thanks to Forgetful Gentleman.
- Designed in the USA.
- Presented as a set of 12 linen-coloured notecards and 12 matching letterpress envelopes which have either the words “Thinking of You”, “Thank You” or “Happy Birthday” embossed on one side (three of each).
- Stamps already affixed to four envelopes.
Presented in a Forgetful Gentleman box, replete with their insignia.
- The set includes a copy of “A Forgetful Gentleman’s Guide to Articulate Writing”!
- 12 x linen coloured envelopes.
- 12 x linen coloured notecards (3 x “Thank You”, 3 x “Happy Birthday”, 2 x “Thinking of You”, 2 x Plain Bordered, 1 x “Love You” and 1 x “Congratulations”).
- “A Forgetful Gentleman’s Guide to Articulate Writing”.
Box dimensions: 24.5 x 16 x 3cm.