Forgetful Gentleman, established in 1998, was created by two self-confessed ‘forgetful gentlemen’ to help out blokes just like themselves.
The idea is that although being a gentleman is important, and has so many benefits, the modern world makes it increasingly more difficult to be one (cue: forgetfulness).
Each piece that they create has been fashioned with only the finest materials (because a gentleman knows the value of quality) in beautiful, masculine designs. Yet there is a subtle element of tongue-in-cheek which gives each piece an endearing quality.
This Forgetful Gentleman Letterpress Thank You Kit will encourage a budding gentleman to do the most gentlemanly thing – say thank you (and hand written too - swoon
!). The cards and envelopes are exquisitely crafted in textured, linen coloured stationary and simply say “Thank You”, with space inside the notecard for a personal note.
Forgetfulness is no longer an excuse - thanks to Forgetful Gentleman.
- Designed in the USA.
- Presented as a set of 12 linen notecards and 12 matching linen envelopes which have the words “Thank You” printed on one side.
- Stamps already affixed to four envelopes.
- Presented in a Forgetful Gentleman box, replete with their insignia.
- The set includes a copy of “A Forgetful Gentleman’s Guide to Saying Thank You” which features etiquette tips for how to say thank you in different situations!
- 12 x linen coloured envelopes.
- 12 x linen coloured notecards.
- “A Forgetful Gentleman’s Guide to Saying Thank You”.
Box dimensions: 24.5 x 16 x 3cm.