As the prolific Piero Fornasetti – painter, sculptor, interior decorator
and printer – once stated, “We have the habit of buying ‘signatures’,
and no longer invest in beautiful things that we like.”
Now is your chance to rediscover a world of beautiful things and ideal
treasures, and take a step in to a dream world of Fornasetti’s creation.
Whimsical and humorous, it is a world reinterpreted by Fornasetti’s
son, Barnaba, in a most graphically poetic manner.
And Fornasetti’s visual legacy lives on, to bless your home with precious objects.
A triumph of perfumery, the Fornasetti Profumi collection of incense burners is a unique way in which to display both fragrance and visuals. A ceramic-lidded box will hold a single incense stick as it burns, as well as a bundle of incense sticks in the base. When lit, this incense exudes Fornasetti Profumi’s fragrance of Otto – here, a scattering Mediterranean herbs upon a foundation of cedarwood springs to life, surrounded in a veil of incense, balsam and labdanum, for a dreamy and somewhat spiritual aura.
Piero himself would have considered these a truly beautiful investment.
Flora Incense Box features:
- Incense holder made in Italy; incense made in Japan.
- Incense holder lid made from ceramic.
- Otto fragrance exhibits top notes of ivy, lily of the valley and white rose.
- Middle notes of iris, orange blossom and jasmine.
- Base notes of tuberose, sandalwood and musk.
- Beautifully presented as a set in a Fornasetti Profumi gift box.
- Incense Holder – 20.5cm (w) x 7.5cm (d) x 2.5cm (h).
- 80 x Otto Incense Sticks.