As adults, sometimes we just can’t understand why kids don’t
want to eat their dinner.
After all, we
hover in the kitchen asking “is dinner ready yet?” for at least an hour before it’s ready, and once it’s on the table we scoff it like we might never get a chance to eat ever again…
But Fred’s Dinner Winner is about to change all that. It’s the board game turned dinner tray where kids eat to win! And the prize? Whatever’s hidden under the empty square.
This solid melamine tray is great for picky eaters since it won’t shatter like glass or ceramic when dropped, and it’s brightly decorated to keep little ones enthusiastic about eating. They can chomp their way from square to square, each of which can hold a portion of their dinner.
Winner, winner, chicken dinner!
Dinner Winner Kids' Dinner Tray features:
- Recommended for children aged three years and older.
- Designed in the USA.
- Made from food-safe melamine.
- Durable material is great for fidgety eaters.
- Small squares (approximately 5cm x 6cm each) act like game board places, and can hold small portions of food such as peas, carrots, chicken nuggets, and more.
- Finishing square can hide a treat underneath.
- Dishwasher safe.
Dimensions: 30cm x 21.5cm.