Tea bags may be convenient when you feel like a quick cuppa, but did you know that loose leaf tea, while taking just that little bit longer to brew, is healthier for you? The leaves are larger so they keep more of their antioxidants that tea is known for, so you’re practically drinking more goodness.
With this Manatea Tea Infuser by Fred to do all the flavour boosting in your mug for you, why would you want to go back to regular tea bags?
Just look at the chubby little guy – with such a contented smile on his face, you know he’s absolutely loving hanging off your mug. Simply remove the manatee's bottom half, fill it with your desired tea leaves and hang his flippers over the edge of the mug while the tea is infused through the holes. They’re perfectly sized too, so you can enjoy your freshly brewed tea without having to choke on any wet tea leaves!
If you don’t think Manatea can handle the heat from the hot liquid he lies in, fear not! He’s actually made of heat resistant silicone that can withstand temperatures of up to 230ºC, so even when your tea is steaming hot, it will feel more like a relaxing jacuzzi experience for Manatea.
Now, this is definitely one occasion where lounging around is actually a good
Manatea Mantee Tea Infuser features:
- Designed in the United States.
- Made from food grade silicone.
- Heat resistant to 230ºC.
- Manatee’s flippers designed to securely hang over mug while its lower body, which you must fill with loose tea leaves, infuses the water.
- Perfectly sized holes ensures maximum flavour is released while preventing any leaves from escaping the infuser into the water.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
Dimensions: 5cm (w) x 10.5cm (l)