Just about every object in your home impacts on the environment in some way…
And in most cases, that impact is negative, either through chemicals in cleaning products or items that are dispensable and tumble thoughtlessly in to
Style, function and sustainability are at the core of Full Circle’s homewares, as well as a belief that an object’s life should turn full circle and go on and on. What you’ll find in their collection is therefore a blessing for your home, your wallet, and even Mother Nature!
Ever tried to reuse a paper towel? No? Because you can’t! But you can reuse these Clean Again Recycled Cleaning Cloths again and again to wipe spills and clean messes. They're made from 80% recycled fibres and absorb up to seven times their weight, making them helpful for your home and eco-friendly.
Clean Again Cleaning Cloths feature:
- Made from 80% recycled fibres - polyester and viscose,
- Use to wipe up spills, clean surfaces or wash dishes.
- Absorb up to seven times their weight.
- Saves on paper towel waste.
- Wash in cold water with similar colours recommended.
- Presented as a set of two matching cleaning cloths.
Dimensions: 30cm x 30cm.