For their latest food saving idea, Fusionbrands (apparently) turned to the majestic beast of the sea…the whale.
See, whales (along with other marine mammals) are protected from the
cold by a layer of tissue known as blubber, which also assists in
buoyancy and a whole bunch of other smart things.
But Fusionbrands’ Cover Blubber is a little different, albeit just as
clever! While whale blubber contains PCBs, a chemical compound of
chlorine, Cover Blubber is safe and non-toxic. In fact, it’s a food
saver set to replace messy, disposable plastic wrap forever!
This ingenious stretchy plastic clings to just about any shape – from a
food container to half of a pineapple – and pushes out air to seal tight
and keep leftovers fresher for longer. Within this mix pack, you’ll
find four different sizes for all your different leftover foodstuffs.
Oh, and their bright colours mean that all those pineapple halves won’t be forgotten in your fridge. Zing!
Cover Blubber Medium Food Saver features:
- Designed in the USA.
- Made from stretchy plastic.
- Free from BPA and phthalates (also EU and FDA food safe).
- Reusable; replaces plastic wrap.
- For use in the refrigerator.
- Stretches a clings to any shape, including containers and fresh cut food.
- Lift cover edge over food or containers to push out air and seal tight.
- Hand wash recommended.
Dimensions: Fits up to 12.7cm.