How do you approach a poach?
Do you stir your eggs incessantly in vinegared water, fretting that you’ll end up with nothing more than a gluggy mess?
Sometimes, especially first thing in the morning, when you’re still trying to decipher who you are, it’s just plain easier to go to your local breakfast joint for poached eggs.
But this is a deeply flawed ap-poach
These Poach Pods from Fusionbrands, let you float your eggs cleanly and beautifully in boiling water while you just stand, or sit back, watching them do their thing! They’re made from stainless steel so when they’re ready, just take them out with a spoon and slide them straight out onto your plate.
And with their deliciously bright colours, your approach to poaching has never been more joyous!
Stainless Steel Poach Pod Set features:
- Designed in the USA.
- Made from stainless steel, with non-stick inner surface.
- For use in any pan with a lid.
- Designed to float in poaching water.
- Presented as a set of two matching poach pods.
- Silicone finger tips remain cool during heating process.
- Dishwasher safe - use the corner holes on the top rack to keep them in place.
Dimensions: 6cm (h) x 9cm (w).