Stare at a Future Mapping wall map for too long, and you’ll lose yourself in the vastness of our planet Earth…
Because a map like this makes a statement. Driven by a love of the
printing process, fantastic design and of course cartography, Future
Mapping Company’s maps have revolutionised a school-room classic to
create something that is modern and redefining.
These world maps are printed with exceptional colour, attention to
detail, and up-to-date data to provide a visual chart that can be
enjoyed for many, many years to come.
Designed in East London, these maps are later taken to lithographic
printers in Italy, who aim for absolute perfection in their line of
work. These skilled craftsmen will print a particular design on to
quality paper, encase it in gloss plastic, and then attach it to
flexible sheet metal. This gives each map a safe and durable surface
that people cannot only write on, but also attach magnets to.
Mark points of interest, plan your next holiday, tick off the countries
you’ve visited…and fall in love with our planet Earth, with these
esteemed Magnetic World Maps from Future Mapping.
Classic Magnetic World Map features:
- Designed in London, England.
- Lithographically printed in Italy.
- Political map with physical shading.
- High-quality 170gsm paper encapsulated in gloss plastic, and then mounted on flexible sheet metal.
- Printed with Pantone inks with a faint metallic sheen to the background.
- Safe, durable write-on/wipe-off surface.
- Fix to the wall using the two magnetic strips that run along the
top and bottom of the map. These strips have an adhesive side that
sticks to the wall.
- Supplied with a dozen magnetic dots to mark points of interest.
- Stronger magnetic pins for using your map as a notice board, or for attaching notes.
- Presented in a clear tube.
Design: Version 1.
Dimensions: 130 x 72cm.