If you find mere two dimensional puzzles lacking and straightforward,
and feel that simple three dimensional jigsaws aren’t realistic enough,
you won’t believe your luck now that this puzzle has incorporated the
fourth dimension: time!
(Well, sort of…)
Within his 4D Cityscape Puzzle, complete with architectural replicas, you’ll
not only be able to rebuild the cityscape of Barcelona, but you can also view it across its development from the year 1117. Start with the historical jigsaw puzzle map, and then build on top of this with a modern day map. Then comes the fun part: the construction of buildings in the order of which they were completed. Start with Santa Maria Del Mar in 1383 and continue to the present day with the grand Hotel W.
This unique puzzle contains over one thousand pieces, and includes posters and educational facts that are bound to keep you entertained as you build
Build it, experience it, learn it!
4D Cityscape Barcelona Puzzle features:
- Recommended for ages eight years and up.
- Explores the expansion of Barcelona from the year 1117 to the present day.
- Start with layer one: the historical jigsaw puzzle, then continue on to layer two: modern day Barcelona.
- In layer three, three-dimensional buildings and landmarks can be placed in the puzzle according to the year of completion.
- Over 1100 pieces and 2000 educational facts.
Assembled Dimensions: 61 x 40.5 x 4cm.