If you find mere two dimensional puzzles lacking and straightforward,
and feel that simple three dimensional jigsaws aren’t realistic enough,
you won’t believe your luck now that this puzzle has incorporated the
fourth dimension: time!
(Well, sort of…)
Within his 4D Cityscape Puzzle, complete with architectural replicas,
not only be able to rebuild the famous cityscape of Hong Kong, but you can also
view it across its development from the year 1912. Start with the
historical jigsaw muzzle map, and then build on top of this with a landscape map. Then comes the fun part: the construction of buildings
in the order of which they were completed. As you build, you’ll come across plenty of famous skyscrapers, including the International Commerce Centre, The Masterpiece, The Arch, and the Hong Kong Convention Centre.
This unique puzzle contains over nine hundred pieces pieces, and includes
posters and educational facts that are bound to keep you entertained as
Build it, experience it, learn it!
4D Cityscape Hong Kong Puzzle features:
- Recommended for ages 12 years and up.
- Explores the expansion of Hong Kong from the year 1912 to the present day.
- Start with layer one: the historical jigsaw puzzle, then continue on to layer two: the landscape puzzle.
- In layer three, three-dimensional buildings and landmarks can be placed in the puzzle according to the year of completion.
- Over 950 pieces and 2000 educational facts.
Assembled Dimensions: 51 x 40.6 x 10cm.