If you find mere two dimensional puzzles lacking and straightforward,
and feel that simple three dimensional jigsaws aren’t realistic enough,
you won’t believe your luck now that this puzzle has incorporated the
fourth dimension: time!
(Well, sort of…)
Within his 4D Cityscape Puzzle, complete with architectural replicas,
not only be able to rebuild the cityscape of St Petersburg, but you can also
view it across its development from the year 1703. Start with the
historical jigsaw puzzle map, and then build on top of this with a
modern day map jigsaw layer. Then comes the fun part: the construction
in the order of which they were completed. Start with the royal grounds of the Tauride Palace in 1789, and continue to more modern times with the Kirov Palace of Culture, built in 1937.
This unique puzzle contains over one thousand pieces, and includes
posters and educational facts that are bound to keep you entertained as
Build it, experience it, learn it!
4D Cityscape St Petersburg Puzzle features:
- Recommended for ages eight years and up.
- Explores the expansion of St Petersburg from the year 1703 to the present day.
- Start with layer one: the historical jigsaw puzzle, then continue on to layer two: modern day St Petersburg jigsaw puzzle.
- In layer three, three-dimensional buildings and landmarks can be placed in the puzzle according to the year of completion.
- Over 1245 pieces and 2000 educational facts.
Approximate Assembled Dimensions: 61cm (l) x 40cm (w) x 5cm (h).