If you find mere two dimensional puzzles lacking and straightforward,
and feel that simple three dimensional jigsaws aren’t realistic enough,
you won’t believe your luck now that this puzzle has incorporated the
fourth dimension: time!
(Well, sort of…)
Within his 4D Cityscape Puzzle, complete with architectural replicas, you’ll not only be able to rebuild the fifty states of America and its capital buildings, but you can also view it across its development from
1783. Each state across the country features a famous landmark, such as Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming, Mount Rushmore in Montana, and the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco; use the included Time Poster to place these ninety-three monuments on the map in the order they were constructed in time!
Assemble the states, quite literally, and watch as one of the most influential nations in the world comes to life on the board before you.
Build it, experience it, learn it!
4D Cityscape USA Puzzle features:
- Recommended for ages eight years and up.
- Explores the expansion of the United States' territories from 1783 to the 1900s.
- Second layer allows you to experience the order and dates of statehood by assembling each state.
- Three-dimensional buildings and landmarks that can be placed in the puzzle according to the year of completion.
- Over 950 pieces and 2000 educational facts.
Assembled Dimensions: 61 x 40.5 x 5cm.