It took the Children of the Forest, the First Men, the Andals and all those who followed many thousands of years to shape Westeros as it appears in George R.R Martin’s epic A Song of Ice and Fire
But for you, creating this vast, comprehensive fantasy land may not take quite
as long – not with the Game of Thrones Puzzle of Westeros in your hands!
It’s safe to say that Martin’s novels (and the HBO television series based on them) have taken the world by storm all over again, and this impressive puzzle is proof. Some people consider puzzles to be boring, but this
is something entirely different. You don’t just put down the pieces and walk away: you start with a jigsaw map of Westeros, before adding a topographic layer, and then finishing off with three-dimensional models and replicas of cities, monuments and more. The Wall goes up, King’s Landing reaches for the sky, and even Winterfell’s red-leafed weirwood grows in the north.
With a sharp mind and a steady hand, you can rebuild Westeros from the ground up in to a 4D puzzle with wonderful attention to detail. Included among all this is a booklet guide, which will help you dive head-long in to Martin’s astonishingly detailed world.
We can hear your stags and dragons jingling from here…
Game of Thrones 3D Puzzle of Westeros features:
- Recommended for ages thirteen through to adult.
- Official merchandise based on the HBO television series.
- Over 1400 pieces, including three-dimensional models, map markers and more.
- Three layers create a detailed puzzle. Start with the jigsaw map of Westeros, add the second topographic layer, and finally add the models.
- Booklet guide filled with information on Martin’s world, with facts and locations that have shaped the world of Westeros.
Assembled Dimensions: 76 x 46 x 5cm (approximately).