The wealth and might of King’s Landing, the bleak reaches of the Fist of the First Men, the wind-swept plains of Vaes Dothrak…you no longer need to possess the king’s crown to rule the Seven Kingdoms.
You just need the Game of Thrones edition of Monopoly – everyone’s favourite fast-dealing property trading game.
It’s a match made in heaven. People always bicker and fight when playing Monopoly, so why not have a bit of extra fun and draw swords over Westeros like a true lord or lady while you’re at it? Claim famous sites such as the Eyrie, Meereen or Winterfell with gold dragons (this edition’s version of Monopoly money), take a chance (literally) and say “Valar Morghulis”, or become the head of one of the series’ famous houses – all without putting your life on the line.
Go on: it’s time to own enough land and coin to make even the Iron Bank of Braavos blush.
Game of Thrones Monopoly features:
- Recommended for ages 18 and up.
- For 2 to 6 players.
- Official HBO merchandise.
- Six collectable tokens: White Walker, Dragon Egg, Raven, Dire Wolf, Crown and Iron Throne.
- Iron Throne and Valar Morghulis cards replace Chance and Community Chest.
- Gold Dragons replace the original Monopoly bills.
- Properties based on locations from the HBO Game of Thrones series, including Winterfell, King's Landing, Meereen, Harrenhall and more.
- Includes gameplay rules.
- Game Board.
- Rules for Play.
- 6 x Collectable Tokens.
- 28 Title Deed Cards.
- 16 Iron Throne Cards.
- 16 Valar Morghulis Cards.
- 2 x Dice.
- 32 x Houses (renamed Villages).
- 12 x Hotels (renamed Keeps).
- 1 x Pack of Gold Dragons (money).