Can you create a monopoly at Dunder Mifflin and bankrupt your co-workers?
Now is your chance to join the Dunder Mifflin Team with this Monopoly set: The Office Collector’s Edition!
The rules follow the standard Monopoly gameplay, but with a Dunder Mifflin twist! Your currency is Schrute Bucks, and you can climb the corporate ladder to one day buy the title deeds to some hot properties – including Michael’s Condo and Schrute Farms! On the way, there’ll be plenty of opportunities for “That’s What She Said” or “Rudit-Dit-D’Doo”, but don’t get caught up in a Rabies Fun Run!
[Insert obligatory That’s What She Said joke here.]
- Full colour game board with a central photo of The Office cast.
- “That’s What She Said” and “Rudit-Dit-D’Doo” cards replace Community Chest and Chance.
- All money features Dwight’s face.
- Six playing tokens – Dwight Bobblehead, Bacon Grill, Pam’s Candy Dish, Best Boss Mug, Beet and Princess Unicorn.
- 32 Houses renamed Reams of Paper, 12 Hotels renamed Boxes of Paper.
- Two dice and rule booklet (featuring rule variation for 60-minute speed play game).
Dimensions: 51 x 26 x 3cm