You need to measure the temperature of your food - the same way you need to dip your toe into a freshly filled bathtub to test if it will burn you. You need to check if your chicken is cooked all the way through, you need to see if your wine has been stored and served in correct and suitable conditions, you need to test the fermenting temperature of your beer, whether your soup is cool enough to gobble down, or whether your steak is rare or medium.
Get yourself a Scala Digital Thermometer probe to test all of these things. With a super fast readout time, long probe length, made of stainless steel, readout options and a reliable silicone grip, this is one thermometer you can't go past!
Is it getting hot in here, or is it just the excitement getting to our heads? Let's test it using the digital thermometer...
... It turns out that it's just the excitement getting to our heads.
Digital Thermometer features:
- Digital food thermometer.
- 4 - 10 second readout time.
- Large LCD display.
- ABS casing with silicone protection cap.
- Probe and frame made of stainless steel.
- Measures from -40 degrees Celsius to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Includes alkaline battery.
- Temperature display in Celsius or Farenheit.
Probe Length: 14cm.