We probably spend a quarter of our lives chopping, slicing and shredding. Recipes may tell
you that they’re “quick and easy” or “ready in ten minutes” but they
don’t always factor in the preparation, which can often be the most time
consuming part of the process.
Speed things up a little, with a Gefu Spiralfix Spiral Slicer. Think of it as a manual food processor of sorts, without all the bulk in your cupboard, and without having to switch between slicing discs. Simply place your onion, zucchini, carrot, or whatever needs shredding in the container, pop the lid back on, and get ready to go!
Inside, the special clamp will hold your food inside as you turn the top crank, forcing the food down on to the sharp stainless steel blades. These blades can be switched around – for varying your food slices from thick to thin – with a simple turn of an adjusting wheel, and as your ingredients are sliced, they’ll fall into and be collected by the slicer’s lower container. Remove this, and presto! Perfectly-sliced foods, with minimal hassle.
Spiralfix Spiral Slicer features:
- Designed in Germany.
- Made from ABS plastic and stainless steel.
- Slices and grates food directly in to the removable lower container.
- Four different widths of slice for creative recipes. Switch between the spiral slicing blade, the 3mm, 6mm, and the 12mm blades with the turn of the adjusting wheel.
- Folding lid for easy filling.
- Lower container has a non-slip grip on base, for stable use while turning crank.
- Lower container is also equipped with lid, for storing leftover sliced ingredients.
- Disassembles for hand washing.
Dimensions: 16cm (w) x 18cm (h).