When it comes to beautiful silverware, Denmark’s Georg Jensen is a name that stands out from the rest, as lustrous and spectacular as the silver for which Georg Jensen is known.
Since 1904, Georg Jensen has been synonymous with silverware of the finest quality. Over the decades, Georg Jensen’s innovative design and sheer elegance have set the Danish silversmith in a class of its own.
Not content with simply making gorgeous silverware, Georg Jensen’s enormous range of stunning products covers many different functions, many materials and many rooms of your home. There’s truly something for everyone in the Georg Jensen collection.
Jørgen Møller’s Moneyphant Money Box is one of Georg Jensen’s most popular designs. Designer Alfredo Häblerli is the Moneyphant’s biggest fan – so he decided to create a respectful tribute to Moller’s original design.
The Moneyphant with Twins is the same design as the original Georg Jensen Moneyphant…except for the two adorable little wooden baby elephants which perfectly slot in to the void underneath the Moneyphant’s trunk. It’s a rather adorable new addition to a design classic.
The sleek, subtle style of Georg Jensen has lent an air of distinction to homes everywhere. Now, it’s your turn to discover the beauty of Denmark’s Georg Jensen.
- Designed in Denmark by Alfredo Häblerli, based on a design by Jørgen Møller.
- Made from matte finish stainless steel and wood.
- The Moneyphant’s two little twins slot perfectly side by side into the void underneath the Moneyphant’s trunk.
- When you want to access your savings, just take out the rubber plug on the base of the Moneyphant.
- Presented in a Georg Jensen box.
Moneyphant Dimensions: 12.5 x 17 x 6cm.
Twin Dimensions: Both are 5.5 x 4.5 x 3cm.