There have been quite a few legendary blades throughout history. There was Excalibur, granted to King Arthur of England by the Lady of the Lake. There was Kusanagi no Tsurugi, which belonged to the Japanese god Susanoo and was used to defeat an eight-headed snake.
And now, from Oregon, comes Gerber Legendary Blades. Starting out with hunting blades over 70 years ago, Gerber is now dedicated to making knives and tools that are the perfect combination of high-quality metals and intelligent design.
The Multi-Plier 600...Gerber reckons they can think of 600 reasons why you need this multi-tool. Its rock-solid stainless steel construction and plethora of tools offers intense versatility, plus a clever retractable needlenose plier design that takes this tool from compact to fully operational in a snap.
Needlenose Multi-Plier 600 features:
Closed Length: 13cm.
Opened Length: 17cm.
- Made in the USA.
- High-quality stainless steel tools.
- Retractable pliers. Simply unlock and slide into place, lock, and when you're done you can shake the tool to unlock it again and slide the pliers away.
- Also includes a tool kit coupler with a range of bits.
- Fourteen tools including a variety of blades, saws, files and screwdrivers.
- Includes a ballistic nylon sheathe.