For little ones, night time can be the scariest time of all. When it’s dark and you’ve got an active imagination, anything is possible. Monsters could be lurking under the bed. Shadows loom. Every little noise is terrifying.
But with a Giimmo Nightlight around, suddenly, bedtime doesn’t seem so scary any more!
These adorable little animals are scientifically proven to scare away even the most determined monsters. Here at Peter’s, we think they’re the cutest nightlights ever! They’re so easy to use. Just flick the little switch underneath and your Giimmo is ready to go. These cute nightlights don’t just light up. That would be boring. Giimmo nightlights they change colours, cycling through every colour of the rainbow, all night long.
There’s more to a Giimmo nightlight than just light. They’re cordless, operating on a rechargeable battery, just like a phone. Charge your child’s nightlight up during the day, and, by the time it’s dark, it’ll be ready to rock and roll.
They’re all so colourful, cute and fun – a Giimmo nightlight is set to become your child’s next best friend. But which one will you choose…? They’re all so adorable…
- Not suitable for children under five years old.
- Made from soft, child-safe PVC.
- Rechargeable – plug the Giimmo nightlight in during the day and it’ll be totally charged and ready to go by bedtime.
- The Giimmo changes colour every few seconds, cycling through a whole range of colours.
- Your Giimmo’s first charge may take up to 18 hours. Giimmo strongly advise you not to start using your Giimmo nightlight for the first time until it’s fully charged, as this may severely impact the performance of the battery inside.
- Poseable arms and legs.
- Each Giimmo’s arms have a small magnet built in, so they can hold on to small, metal objects.
- LED light inside is efficient and doesn’t cost much to run.
- Presented in a cute Giimmo gift box.
Design: Sparky the Schnauzer.
Height: 12cm (sitting down).