Professional chefs might be highly-strung types, prone to passionate arguments – but when it comes to Global knives, chefs everywhere can agree that these knives are the best around.
Global knives are renowned for their superior quality, their sharper-than-sharp cutting edges, perfect weighting, and their instantly recognisable design. Global draws its manufacturing inspiration from ancient Japanese swordsmiths, who perfected the art of sword-making to produce strong, sharp blades for the samurai, while also taking ingenuity from German and Italian fields of technology and design.
In short, if you invest in a Global knife, you’ll carry it with you, from one kitchen to another, for a lifetime.
Today, following both their nation’s time-honoured traditions and innovative nature, Global continue to produce knives of the finest quality. And, just like the swords of the samurai past, each Global knife lends distinction to the chef who uses it – amateur or professional.
Fluted Oriental Cook's Knife G-83 features:
Care & Cleaning:
- Handmade in Japan.
- Forged from a single piece of superior quality G18 Cromova stainless steel, which is lightweight yet highly durable.
- Maintains a super-sharp, precise edge, even after an extended period of use.
- Carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand and maximum cutting efficiency.
- Rounded spine provides comfort while using a professional pinch grip.
- Hollow-ground edge prevents food from sticking to the blade.
- Seamless construction is hygienic, eliminating risk of food or dirt becoming trapped anywhere on the knife.
- Periodic sharpening is recommended to maintain the ultra-sharp edge of the blade.
- Use only with wooden cutting boards.
- Hand wash recommended.
Global Code: G-83.