Professional chefs might be highly-strung types, prone to passionate arguments – but when it comes to Global knives, chefs everywhere can agree that these knives are the best around.
Global knives are renowned for their superior quality, their sharper-than-sharp cutting edges, perfect weighting, and their instantly recognisable design. Global draws its manufacturing inspiration from ancient Japanese swordsmiths, who perfected the art of sword-making to produce strong, sharp blades for the samurai, while also taking ingenuity from German and Italian fields of technology and design.
In short, if you invest in a Global knife, you’ll carry it with you, from one kitchen to another, for a lifetime.
The Masuta Knife Block Set holds three adaptable knives in a modern bamboo storage block, including a paring knife, a vegetable knife, a cook's knife, as well as a ceramic sharpener to ensure that your blades remain sharp while you slice, dice and chop. Each knife in the set is handmade by Global’s skilled artisans, and is ergonomically designed for comfortable, controlled use, while their seamless design means that there are no rivets to work loose, or handles to break.
With the Masuta Knife Block Set in your kitchen, you're assured of having the right knife on-hand to fulfill your grandest culinary ambitions...
Masuta 5 Piece Knife Block Set features:
Care & Cleaning:
- Knives are handmade in Japan from the finest quality stainless steel.
- Lightweight and comfortable to hold.
- Ice-tempered and hardened, the blade holds a razor-sharp edge longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
- Includes a ceramic knife sharpener so you can keep your blades sharp.
- Each knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand and maximum cutting efficiency.
- Seamless construction is hygienic, eliminating risk of food or dirt becoming trapped anywhere on the knife.
- No rivets to work loose, or handles to damage.
- All knives are housed neatly in a smooth, bamboo knife block.
- Periodic sharpening is recommended to maintain the ultra-sharp edge of the blade.
- Use only with wooden cutting boards.
- Hand wash recommended.
- 10cm Paring Knife.
- 14cm Vegetable Knife.
- 20cm Cook's Knife.
- 22cm Ceramic Sharpener.
- Knife Block – 18cm (w) x 19cm (h) x 13cm (d).