Professional chefs might be highly-strung types, prone to passionate
arguments, but when it comes to Global knives, chefs everywhere can
agree that these knives are the best around.
So they need a little bit of extra special treatment, those Global
knives. To keep them looking their best, it’s recommended to use a
whetstone or sharpening system that are approved for use with these
serious knives, assuring a keen, sharp blade and a lifetime of use.
If you’re not an expert when it comes to sharpening your professional knives just yet, then let MinoSharp help you out. Specially recommended for use with Global knives, this Professional Knife Sharpening Kit will help you sharpen the blades of your knives without scratching them, and includes a non-slip holder and guide rails.
This kit will help you hold your knife at the appropriate angle as you get to work, after soaking the stone in water beforehand. The 1000 grit of this stone is suitable for restoring its cutting edge, and includes detailed instructions on how to get the very vest from your waterstone.
When you’re working with the best, it needs the best treatment after all!
MinoSharp 1000 Professional Knife Sharpening Kit features:
- Made in Japan.
- 1000 grit for sharpening your knife blades.
- Use with water rather than oil, soaking it between 10 - 15 minutes before use.
- Specially developed guide rails (in two sizes) help you keep your knife at the correct angle for sharpening.
- Includes instructions on how to appropriately sharpen your knives.
- Includes a plastic holder with non-slip feet which doubles as a base for the stone during sharpening, as well as a storage case.
- Wash and dry knives after use on stone, and allow stone to dry.
Waterstone Dimensions: 21 x 7 x 2cm.