Professional chefs might be highly-strung types, prone to passionate
arguments, but when it comes to Global knives, chefs everywhere can
agree that these knives are the best around.
So they need a little bit of extra special treatment, those Global
knives. To keep them looking their best, it’s recommended to use a
whetstone or sharpening system that are approved for use with these
serious knives, assuring a keen, sharp blade and a lifetime of use.
If you’re not an expert when it comes to sharpening your professional
knives just yet, then let MinoSharp help you out. Specially recommended
for use with Global knives, this Professional Knife Sharpening Kit will
help you sharpen the blades of your knives without scratching them, and
includes a non-slip holder and guide rails.
This kit will help you hold your knife at the appropriate angle as you
get to work, after soaking the stone in water beforehand. The interchangeable 1000/8000 grit
of this stone is suitable for restoring a knife’s cutting edge to a superfine finish, and includes
detailed instructions on how to get the very vest from your waterstone.
When you’re working with the best, it needs the best treatment after all!
MinoSharp Professional Knife Sharpening Kit features:
- Made in Japan.
- Waterstone made from ceramic.
- 1000 grit for shaping your knife blades, and 8000 grit for finishing them with a superfine cutting edge.
- Use with water rather than oil, soaking it between 10 - 15 minutes before use.
- Specially developed guide rails (in two sizes) help you keep your knife at the correct angle for sharpening.
- Includes instructions on how to appropriately sharpen your knives.
- Includes a plastic holder with non-slip feet which doubles as a base for the stone during sharpening, as well as a storage case.
- Wash and dry knives after use on stone, and allow stone to dry.
Waterstone Dimensions: 21 x 7 x 2cm.