Professional chefs might be highly-strung types, prone to passionate
arguments, but when it comes to Global knives, chefs everywhere can
agree that these knives are the best around.
Global knives are renowned for their superior quality, their
sharper-than-sharp cutting edges, perfect weighting, and their instantly
recognisable design. Just like
the swords of the samurai on which they are based, each Global knife lends distinction to the
chef who uses it – amateur or professional.
“Ni” is the Japanese word for “two” – a fitting name for the next generation of Global knives. Individually handmade in Japan, Ni introduces an improved blade silhouette that is designed to provide precision and durability. Forged from a single piece of G18 Cromova stainless steel, the Ni collection maintains a lasting edge – and of course, each knife is super-sharp right out of the box. There’s little in the food world that can stand up to the blade of a Global Ni knife.
Seamlessly formed in order to be hygienic and ergonomic, Ni knives are a chef’s absolute dream; the sort you’ll carry with you, from one kitchen to another, for a lifetime.
Ni Slicer Knife features:
Care & Cleaning:
- Handmade in Japan.
- Forged from a single piece of superior quality G18 Cromova stainless steel, which is lightweight yet highly durable.
- Maintains a super-sharp, precise edge, even after an extended period of use.
- Carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand and maximum cutting efficiency.
- Rounded spine provides comfort while using a professional pinch grip.
- Seamless construction is hygienic, eliminating risk of food or dirt becoming trapped anywhere on the knife.
- Periodic sharpening is recommended to maintain the ultra-sharp edge of the blade.
- Use only with wooden cutting boards.
- Hand wash recommended.