Professional chefs might be highly-strung types, prone to passionate arguments – but when it comes to Global knives, chefs everywhere can agree that these knives are the best around.
Global knives are renowned by those in the know for their superior quality, their sharper-than-sharp cutting edges and their instantly recognisable design.
And now, Global has created another kitchen classic. Introducing Global's new Sai collection.
The first thing you’ll notice about Sai would have to be its unique hammered finish. Not only does this lend each knife a distinctive look – the design also allows air pockets to form between your knife and the food you’re cutting which lets you slice smoothly without food sticking to the blade.
And then, there’s Sai’s ergonomic handles. Global have worked with chefs to create a handle design that allows for total comfort and safety during use. Along each handle, seven dots represent the seven virtues of the Samurai – a clever nod to Global’s thousand-year legacy.
Finally, what sets Global’s Sai collection apart is its triple-ply blade. A hard, central core is encased within layers of softer, corrosion resistant stainless steel. The result? Global’s most impressive knives ever.
Whether you’re a professional chef or a passionate home cook, Global’s new Sai collection will change your kitchen for the better.
Sai Vegetable Knife features:
- Made in Japan.
- Designed by Global’s Komin Yamada.
- Triple-ply stainless steel blade – a core of hard stainless steel is sandwiched between two layers of softer stainless steel which protects the blade against chipping, rusting and staining.
- Hammered finish on both sides of the blade allows air pockets to form between your food and the blade, allowing for smoother slicing.
- Ergonomically-designed handle incorporates a thumb-rest for comfort during use.
- Seamless construction is hygienic, eliminating the risk of food becoming trapped anywhere on the knife.
- Recommended for use with wooden cutting boards.
- Hand wash recommended.
Blade Length: 15cm.