Professional chefs might be highly-strung types, prone to passionate
arguments – but when it comes to Global knives, chefs everywhere can
agree that these knives are the best around.
Global knives are renowned for their superior
quality, their sharper-than-sharp cutting edges, perfect weighting, and
recognisable design. Global draws its manufacturing inspiration from
ancient Japanese swordsmiths, who perfected the art of
sword-making to produce strong, sharp blades for the samurai, while also
taking ingenuity from German and Italian fields of technology and
In short, if you invest in a Global knife, you’ll carry it with you, from one kitchen to another, for a lifetime.
following both their nation’s time-honoured traditions and innovative nature, Global
continue to produce knives of the finest quality. And, just like the
swords of the samurai past, each Global knife lends distinction to the chef
who uses it – amateur or professional.
Utility Knife features:
Care & Cleaning:
- Made in Japan from the finest stainless steel.
- Ice tempered & hardened, the blade holds a razor sharp edge longer than any other steel & resists rust, stains & corrosion.
- Lightweight, each knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand.
- The smooth contours & seamless construction eliminate food & dirt traps.
- Periodic sharpening, using either a waterstone or ceramic stone, will maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Recommend the use of wooden cutting boards.
- Hand wash recommended.
- After washing, rinse thoroughly & dry with a towel.
Global Code: GSF-22.
Blade Length: 11cm.