Alice of Wonderland fame had her White Rabbit. But this rabbit is a little different…
While the White Rabbit was always rushing about and forever late for one thing or another, the Golden Rabbit is far more organised. At the Golden Rabbit’s home, the table is always set with vibrant enamelware, ready to entertain friends and family.
Founded by Peggy Hedgpeth in 1989, the Golden Rabbit is now one of the leading enamelware brands in the United States, with a beautiful gallery of designs applied to steel-coated porcelain enamel – which just so happens to make Golden Rabbit enamelware extremely durable and safe for use in the oven, broiler and on the stove-top.
The Charleston collection of enamel dinnerware looks as though it has stepped right out of the 1920s. With a tiled pattern that is reminiscent of a baroque-style mirror in shades of green or taupe on a crisp white background, this range of bowls, plates and platters is perfect for elegant outdoor dining.
Charleston Dinner Plate features:
- Designed in the USA.
- Handmade from durable porcelain enamel-coated steel.
- Decorated with a baroque-style pattern by Laura Fair.
- Free of harmful chemicals such as lead and cadmium.
- Can be used in the oven, on the stovetop, under the broiler and on the grill.
- Dishwasher and freezer safe.